Following the first round of the TOUR Championship, Jason Day is in 17th position with a score of -4.
Jason Day Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jason Day to win the 2023 TOUR Championship +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Jason Day
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||45||69-74-74-70 (+7)||24||$78,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||52||68-72-72-66 (-2)||13||$46,400|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||2||72-67-69-69 (-7)||6||$1,084,625|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Day
- Day will try to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Day has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Day finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Day has finished under par seven times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Day
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Day was in the sixth percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the BMW Championship, which placed him in the eighth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Day shot better than 37% of the competitors at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Day shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Day recorded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Day’s seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were less than the field average of 8.8.