After a 14th-place finish at the 2022 Masters Tournament, Jason Kokrak will aim for another good result this year at Augusta National Golf Club. He is +15000. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kokrak before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Jason Kokrak Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jason Kokrak to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Jason Kokrak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||42||72-70-72-68 (-6)||14||$51,000|
|July 7 – 10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-70 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 23 – 26||Travelers Championship||MC||67 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 16 – 19||U.S. Open||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jason Kokrak
- In his past four appearances, Kokrak finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- Kokrak has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -6 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last nine rounds, Kokrak has ended the day under par four times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jason Kokrak
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kokrak finished in the sixth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes.
- His 3.82-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him well, in the 94th percentile of the competitors.
- Kokrak was better than just 11% of the competitors at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Kokrak did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Kokrak carded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- Kokrak’s 16 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average of 9.1.