Jim Herman missed the cut in his last tournament at Country Club of Jackson, the 2022 Sanderson Farms Championship, and he has +80000 odds to win here in the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship. Before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Herman in this event.
Jim Herman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jim Herman to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +80000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jim Herman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||78-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||71||70-67-76-72 (+5)||25||$15,352|
|July 27-29||3M Open||72||69-69-77-76 (+7)||31||$15,600|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Herman
- Herman has an average finishing position of 72nd in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Herman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +6.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Herman has finished under par three times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Herman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herman shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.63 strokes to finish in the first percentile of competitors.
- His 4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship placed him in the 45th percentile of the competitors.
- Herman was better than just 6% of the competitors at the Fortinet Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Herman failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Herman carded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- Herman carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 5.4 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship.