Jim Herman enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +40000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Valspar Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Herman before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Jim Herman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jim Herman to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jim Herman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||75-69 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||44||71-70-68-74 (-5)||16||$12,350|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||14||71-70-67-66 (-6)||8||$134,400|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||66||68-69-78-77 (+8)||27||$42,600|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Herman
- Herman has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Herman carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four events.
- Herman has finished below par eight times and recorded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Herman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herman was in the 95th percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.9 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which landed him in the 31st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Herman was better than just 9% of the competitors (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Herman recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Herman did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 3.4).
- Herman’s two birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the field average of 3.3.