Jimmy Walker took the top spot in the 2014 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, and he has the 157th-best odds (+20000) to win the tournament this year at Pebble Beach Golf Links. Before he tees off in Pebble Beach, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Walker in this event.
Jimmy Walker Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jimmy Walker to win the 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 Bonus Bets Instantly
Recent Tournaments: Jimmy Walker
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 25-28||Farmers Insurance Open||13||69-71-72-72 (-4)||9||$160,515|
|January 19-22||The American Express||MC||68-71-71 (-6)||—||$-|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||74-69 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jimmy Walker
- In his past four appearances, Walker has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four appearances, Walker carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Walker has finushed below par six times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jimmy Walker
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Walker finished in the 63rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open placed him well, in the 75th percentile of the competitors.
- Walker shot better than 86% of the field at the Farmers Insurance Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Walker recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open, Walker recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.7).
- Walker had fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 3.8 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Farmers Insurance Open.