After the second round of the Mexico Open at Vidanta, Jimmy Walker is in ninth position with a score of -8.
Jimmy Walker Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jimmy Walker to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +6000
Bet $20, Payout $1,220.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Jimmy Walker
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||25||65-65-72-73 (-9)||8||$160,500|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||22||70-70-73-69 (-6)||9||$83,067|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jimmy Walker
- Walker will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Walker has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Walker has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Walker has finished under par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jimmy Walker
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Walker shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 64th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Walker shot better than 70% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Walker recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Walker had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of two).
- Walker’s six birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average of 6.2.