Jimmy Walker took home the top spot in the 2015 Valero Texas Open, and he has the 118th-best odds (+40000) to win the tournament this year at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). Before Walker tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Jimmy Walker Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jimmy Walker to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Jimmy Walker
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||49||74-65-69-71 (-1)||13||$20,524|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||MC||80-73 (+11)||—||$-|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-79-76 (+12)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jimmy Walker
- Walker finished 49th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Walker did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Walker has finshed better than par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jimmy Walker
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Walker shot below average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.4 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.11 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which placed him in the 52nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Walker was better than 42% of the competitors at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Walker recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Walker recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.4).
- Walker had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 3.3 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.