Joaquin Niemann will try to improve on an 11th-place finish in his last outing in the TOUR Championship when he takes to the course at the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +6600 odds to win. Before Niemann tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Joaquin Niemann Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Joaquin Niemann to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +6600
Bet $20, Payout $1,340.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Joaquin Niemann
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 25 – 28||TOUR Championship||11||64-67-69-69 (-13)||6||$925,000|
|August 18 – 21||BMW Championship||8||69-68-68-70 (-9)||5||$420,000|
|August 11 – 14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||71-66-65-69 (-9)||6||$260,893|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||53||69-74-73-68 (-4)||16||$35,656|
Recent Form Insights: Joaquin Niemann
- Niemann will take aim at his fourth straight finish in the top 20 this week.
- Niemann will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- Niemann has posted one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Niemann finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Niemann has finshed better than par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joaquin Niemann
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Niemann shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 21st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.92 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the TOUR Championship, which placed him in the 50th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Niemann shot better than 89% of the competitors at the TOUR Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.31.
- Niemann carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the TOUR Championship, Niemann carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.8).
- Niemann’s 12 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the TOUR Championship were more than the tournament average of 9.6.