Joel Dahmen is in 34th position, with a score of -5, following the second round of the Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin.
Joel Dahmen Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Joel Dahmen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||13||69-67-68-71 (-13)||5||$160,583|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-75 (E)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||64||70-67-72-71 (E)||20||$16,340|
Recent Form Insights: Joel Dahmen
- Dahmen has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Dahmen has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those two times he made the cut.
- Dahmen has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joel Dahmen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dahmen was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 78th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes).
- Dahmen was better than 73% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Dahmen shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Dahmen recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Dahmen’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.1.