Jon Rahm, who took fifth in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind, comes into the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship with +900 odds to win as he tries for another strong performance. Before Rahm tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Jon Rahm Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jon Rahm to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +900
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jon Rahm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||2||74-70-63-70 (-7)||6||$1,084,625|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||MC||67-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||10||69-73-70-65 (-3)||198||$435,018|
|June 1-3||The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||16||70-70-74-74 (E)||7||$271,500|
Recent Form Insights: Jon Rahm
- Rahm has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Rahm carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Rahm has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jon Rahm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rahm shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 88th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at The Open Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 88th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes).
- Rahm shot better than 71% of the field at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.78 strokes.
- Rahm recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Rahm carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.3.
- Rahm’s five birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average of 3.4.