Jonas Blixt has +15000 odds to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). He made the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2019 Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship, and placed 22nd. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Blixt before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Jonas Blixt Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jonas Blixt to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jonas Blixt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||64||72-69-76-72 (+1)||22||$8,208|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||20||72-72-64-71 (-8)||10||$88,100|
|October 26 – 29||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||68-72 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jonas Blixt
- Blixt has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Blixt finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Blixt has finished below par four times, while also carding one bogey-free round and two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonas Blixt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blixt was in the 20th percentile on par 3s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open placed him poorly, in the 15th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Blixt was better than 83% of the field (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Blixt did not record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Blixt recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Blixt recorded more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 4.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open.