The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Jonathan Byrd is in 35th position with a score of -2.
Jonathan Byrd Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jonathan Byrd to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jonathan Byrd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-71 (E)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jonathan Byrd
- In his past four appearances, Byrd finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Byrd finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -2 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last seven rounds, Byrd has finished under par twice, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonathan Byrd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Byrd shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the fifth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 23rd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Byrd shot better than 90% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Byrd did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Byrd recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Byrd did not card a birdie or better on any of the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship. The field average was 6.1.