Jonathan Byrd missed the cut in his last event at Country Club of Jackson, the 2020 Sanderson Farms Championship, and he has +50000 odds to win here in the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship. Before Byrd tees off in Jackson, Mississippi, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Jonathan Byrd Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jonathan Byrd to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +50000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jonathan Byrd
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-78 (+4)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-71 (E)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jonathan Byrd
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Byrd has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Byrd has finushed under par twice, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonathan Byrd
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Byrd was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Fortinet Championship, which landed him in the 11th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Byrd was better than only 21% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Byrd did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Byrd recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Byrd’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the tournament average of 5.4.