Jordan Spieth is +2800 to win the 2023 BMW Championship at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) after taking fourth in the FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind on August 10-12 in his last tournament action. Before Spieth tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Jordan Spieth Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jordan Spieth to win the 2023 BMW Championship +2800
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||4||63-68-68 (-11)||7||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||23||69-71-71-73 (E)||13||$121,500|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- In his past four appearances, Spieth has finished in the top five once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Spieth carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Spieth has finished below par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth was in the 96th percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.02-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him well, in the 93rd percentile of the competitors.
- Spieth was better than 97% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 3.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.07.
- Spieth shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on eight of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other participants averaged 4.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Spieth carded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.7).
- Spieth’s 18 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the field average (12.5).