Jordan Spieth won the 2015 The Masters, and he has the fifth-best odds (+1800) to win the tournament this year at Augusta National Golf Club. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Spieth before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Jordan Spieth Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jordan Spieth to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +1800
Bet $20, Payout $380.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||3||67-70-69-70 (-8)||2||$477,900|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||19||69-75-66-72 (-6)||11||$275,000|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||4||68-69-74-70 (-7)||2||$800,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-70 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- In this week’s event, Spieth will seek his fourth straight top-20 finish.
- Spieth will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Spieth has finished in the top five twice in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Spieth has finished within three shots of the leader twice and with a score better than average three times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -7.
- Spieth has finshed better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on seven occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging par to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 62nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Spieth shot better than 100% of the field at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Spieth recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Spieth had fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average of 3.4.
- Spieth’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the field average (3.3).