After the first round of the TOUR Championship, Jordan Spieth is in 26th position with a score of -1.
Jordan Spieth Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jordan Spieth to win the 2023 TOUR Championship +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jordan Spieth
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||34||68-70-72-71 (+1)||18||$120,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||6||63-68-68-70 (-11)||4||$584,286|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||23||69-71-71-73 (E)||13||$121,500|
Recent Form Insights: Jordan Spieth
- Spieth has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Spieth has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- Spieth finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four events.
- Spieth has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jordan Spieth
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Spieth shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the BMW Championship, which landed him in the 22nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Spieth shot better than 49% of the competitors at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Spieth recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Spieth recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Spieth’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were less than the field average (8.8).