The Mexico Open at Vidanta is underway, and following the second round Joseph Bramlett is in 32nd position with a score of -4.
Joseph Bramlett Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Joseph Bramlett to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Joseph Bramlett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||36||71-72-71-71 (+1)||11||$35,280|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-78 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joseph Bramlett
- In his past four tournaments, Bramlett has an average finish of 34th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Bramlett did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Bramlett has finished below par three times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joseph Bramlett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bramlett was in the ninth percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which was good enough to place him in the 70th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Bramlett shot better than only 27% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Bramlett did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Bramlett carded two bogeys or worse, equal to the field average.
- Bramlett’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).