JT Poston is +20000 to win the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after taking 10th in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) on March 16 – 19 in his last action. Before Poston tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
JT Poston Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
JT Poston to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||10||70-68-71-72 (-3)||7||$181,575|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||63||73-68-69-72 (+2)||16||$17,388|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- Poston has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Poston finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Poston has finished under par four times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.05 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Valspar Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes).
- Poston shot better than 42% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Poston fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Poston carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (3.4).
- Poston’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average (3.3).