As we enter the weekend of the RBC Heritage, JT Poston is in 74th position with a score of -1.
JT Poston Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
JT Poston to win the 2023 RBC Heritage +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: JT Poston
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||34||74-72-76-70 (+4)||16||$97,200|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||10||70-68-71-72 (-3)||7||$181,575|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-75 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: JT Poston
- Poston has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Poston has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- Poston finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was even par.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Poston has finished under par four times, while also posting one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: JT Poston
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Poston was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 54th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Masters Tournament, which landed him in the 43rd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Poston shot better than 44% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.6.
- Poston recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Poston carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.5).
- Poston’s three birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the field average of 3.5.