Justin Rose has +5000 odds at the 2023 BMW Championship at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course). He made the cut in his most recent event, the FedEx St. Jude Championship, and finished 25th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rose before he tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois.
Justin Rose Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Rose to win the 2023 BMW Championship +5000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Justin Rose
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||25||76-67-61 (-7)||38||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||70-70 (E)||—||$-|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||MC||76-68 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Rose
- Rose has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 25th.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Rose finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, he finished -7 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Rose has finshed better than par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has posted the top score of the day in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Rose
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rose shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.38 strokes to finish in the 72nd percentile of competitors.
- His 3.4-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him strongly, in the 68th percentile of the field.
- Rose was better than 45% of the competitors at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.07.
- Rose carded a birdie or better on nine of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the field averaged 4.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Rose recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.7).
- Rose had more birdies or better (15) than the tournament average of 12.5 on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship.