After a 13th-place finish at the 2022 PGA Championship, Justin Rose will look for another good result this year at Oak Hill Country Club. He is +10000. Below we help you make your best bets on Rose before he tees off in Rochester, New York by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Justin Rose Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Rose to win the 2023 PGA Championship +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Justin Rose
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||25||66-67-72-70 (-9)||8||$160,500|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||16||69-71-73-73 (-2)||10||$261,000|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||36||71-71-72-71 (+1)||11||$35,280|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||69-73-67-71 (-8)||9||$736,607|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Rose
- Rose will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Rose has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Rose finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -5.
- Rose has finshed below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Rose
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rose finished in the 46th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging par.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him strongly, in the 84th percentile of the competitors.
- Rose was better than 34% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Rose carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Rose had two bogeys or worse, which was the same as the field average.
- Rose carded more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.