Justin Suh, who took sixth in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass on March 9 – 12 in his most recent action, enters play in the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) with +3300 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Suh before he tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Justin Suh Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Suh to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +3300
Bet $20, Payout $680.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Suh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||68-73-69-70 (-8)||9||$736,607|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||24||69-73-73-71 (-2)||7||$163,000|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||5||66-64-70-71 (-9)||5||$284,760|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||40||71-70-68-73 (-2)||15||$79,000|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Suh
- Suh will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Suh has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- Suh finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Suh has ended the day below par nine times, while also carding 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Suh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Suh was in the 85th percentile on par 3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship placed him strongly, in the 87th percentile of the competitors.
- Suh was better than 48% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Suh carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Suh recorded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.7).
- Suh’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the field average (5.1).