Justin Thomas will look for another strong showing at the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after an eighth-place performance in this tournament in 2022. Oddsmakers have him at +2000, the seventh-best odds of the field. Below we help you make your best bets on Thomas before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Justin Thomas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Thomas to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +2000
Bet $20, Payout $420.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||10||69-70-72-70 (-3)||7||$181,575|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||73-73-71-71 (E)||17||$55,250|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||21||72-67-72-74 (-3)||6||$325,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||20||68-73-69-69 (-5)||12||$197,667|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas will look to make the cut for the 14th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Thomas has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Thomas finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Thomas has ended the day under par nine times, while also registering 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas finished in the 59th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.1 strokes.
- He finished in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 4.03 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- Thomas shot better than 71% of the field at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Thomas fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Thomas had less bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average of 3.4.
- Thomas’ six birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average of 3.3.