Justin Thomas is the sportsbooks’ favorite at +1000 to win the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course). Before Thomas tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Justin Thomas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Thomas to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +1000
Bet $20, Payout $220.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||73-73-71-71 (E)||17||$55,250|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||21||72-67-72-74 (-3)||6||$325,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||20||68-73-69-69 (-5)||12||$197,667|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||4||71-68-67-65 (-13)||6||$980,000|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas has made the cut 12 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Thomas has finished in the top five once.
- Thomas finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Thomas has finished under par nine times, while also carding 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in three of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas finished in the 24th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship placed him well, in the 74th percentile of the field.
- Thomas was better than 55% of the competitors at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Thomas carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Thomas carded more bogeys or worse (six) than the field average (2.7).
- Thomas’ six birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the field average (5.1).