Justin Thomas heads into the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +3300 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the 3M Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Thomas before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Justin Thomas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Justin Thomas to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +3300
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Justin Thomas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||MC||69-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 20-23||The Open Championship||MC||82-71 (+11)||—||$-|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||60||68-69-69-73 (-1)||14||$20,695|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||76-69 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Justin Thomas
- Thomas finished 60th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Thomas did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only recent appearance.
- Thomas has finished below par five times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Justin Thomas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thomas finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.5 strokes.
- He averaged 3.73 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the 3M Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 97th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.98 strokes).
- Thomas shot better than only 6% of the field at the 3M Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54.
- Thomas did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Thomas carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.4).
- Thomas’ seven birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the field average of 6.4.