Keegan Bradley made the cut and finished 58th in his most recent appearance in the BMW Championship, and he has +5500 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course). Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Bradley before he tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois.
Keegan Bradley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keegan Bradley to win the 2023 BMW Championship +5500
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||30||67-71-67 (-6)||54||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||70-76 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||21||69-67-69-68 (-15)||9||$99,587|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||1||62-63-64-68 (-23)||0||$3,600,000|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four appearances, Bradley has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -15 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Bradley has finished below par 11 times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.63 strokes to finish in the 54th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.67 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which placed him in the 49th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Bradley was better than 55% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.07.
- Bradley carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, outperforming the field average of 4.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Bradley carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.7.
- Bradley’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the field average (12.5).