Keegan Bradley has +8000 odds at the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He missed the cut in his most recent event, The Open Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bradley before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Keegan Bradley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keegan Bradley to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +8000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||70-76 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||21||69-67-69-68 (-15)||9||$99,587|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||1||62-63-64-68 (-23)||0||$3,600,000|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Bradley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -19 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Bradley has finished under par nine times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley was in the 67th percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him in the 50th percentile of the field.
- Bradley shot better than just 21% of the golfers at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.78 strokes.
- Bradley failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Bradley did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- Bradley’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average (3.4).