Keegan Bradley enters the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +10000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, THE PLAYERS Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Bradley before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Keegan Bradley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keegan Bradley to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-78 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||10||68-77-71-67 (-5)||4||$485,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||20||69-71-68-69 (-7)||12||$245,000|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Bradley has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Bradley has finished below par seven times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which placed him in the 23rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Bradley was better than 55% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Bradley carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Bradley carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.7).
- Bradley’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were less than the field average (5.1).