After the first round of the TOUR Championship, Keegan Bradley leads the pack with a score of -10.
Keegan Bradley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keegan Bradley to win the 2023 TOUR Championship +1600
Bet $20, Payout $340.00
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Keegan Bradley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||29||71-68-71-68 (-2)||15||$156,500|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||43||67-71-67-71 (-4)||11||$64,133|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||70-76 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Keegan Bradley
- Bradley will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Bradley has finished first once.
- In his past four events, Bradley has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Bradley has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keegan Bradley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bradley was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship placed him poorly, in the 14th percentile of the competitors.
- Bradley shot better than 67% of the golfers at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Bradley recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Bradley carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Bradley’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were less than the tournament average (8.8).