Keith Mitchell has +10000 odds to win the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2019, finishing 43rd. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Mitchell in this event.
Keith Mitchell Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Keith Mitchell to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Keith Mitchell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||72-74-68-70 (-4)||13||$114,167|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||24||72-69-73-72 (-2)||7||$163,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||5||64-69-69-70 (-12)||5||$820,000|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||42||71-71-73-67 (-2)||17||$65,350|
Recent Form Insights: Keith Mitchell
- Mitchell will attempt to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Mitchell has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Mitchell has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Mitchell has finished below par eight times and carded 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Keith Mitchell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Mitchell shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 85th percentile of the field.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship placed him in the 54th percentile of the field.
- Mitchell shot better than 69% of the golfers at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Mitchell recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Mitchell had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Mitchell’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the tournament average (5.1).