Heading into the weekend of the Shriners Children’s Open, Kelly Kraft is in 57th position with a score of -3.
Kelly Kraft Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $50,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kelly Kraft
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||16||69-70-69-68 (-12)||6||$109,197|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||25||66-69-72-73 (-8)||13||$65,940|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||33||66-69-70-69 (-6)||14||$41,420|
Recent Form Insights: Kelly Kraft
- Kraft has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Kraft has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Kraft carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Kraft has finished under par nine times, while also carding one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kelly Kraft
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kraft finished in the 45th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him in the 50th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Kraft was better than 97% of the competitors (averaging 4.31 strokes per hole).
- Kraft recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Kraft carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Kraft recorded fewer birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.