Kevin Chappell took the top spot in the 2017 Valero Texas Open, and he has the 59th-best odds (+12500) to win the tournament this year at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). Before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Chappell in this event.
Kevin Chappell Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Chappell to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Chappell
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||16||70-70-69-68 (-11)||8||$56,050|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||15||71-71-68-67 (-11)||10||$59,850|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||29||72-68-69-68 (-3)||11||$46,006|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-71-72 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Chappell
- Chappell will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Chappell has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four events.
- Chappell finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -8.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Chappell has finished under par 11 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Chappell
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Chappell was in the 42nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 89th percentile on par 4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Chappell was better than 79% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Chappell carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Chappell had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.7).
- Chappell’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the tournament average of 4.6.