After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Kevin Kisner is in 20th position with a score of -3.
Kevin Kisner Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Kisner to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Kisner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||MC||N/A||—||$-|
|June 1-3||The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-79 (+10)||—||$-|
|May 25-27||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Kisner
- Kisner has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Kisner carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -3 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last five rounds, Kisner has finished below par once, while also carding one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last five rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Kisner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kisner was in the 100th percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 0.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 100th percentile on par 4s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 1.21 strokes on the 24 par-4 holes.
- Kisner shot better than 100% of the golfers at the Travelers Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 1.75 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.55 strokes.
- Kisner shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on six of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the other participants averaged two).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Kisner did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.7).
- Kisner’s 18 birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the field average of 7.6.