Kevin Kisner made the cut in his last tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2022 Masters Tournament (placing 44th), and he has +35000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 Masters Tournament. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kisner before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Kevin Kisner Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Kisner to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +35000
Bet $20, Payout $7,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Kisner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||77-70 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||75||72-73-73-81 (+11)||28||$48,750|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-80 (+13)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Kisner
- In his past four tournaments, Kisner has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Kisner has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of +11 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Kisner has ended the day under par once, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Kisner
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kisner shot poorly over the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.2 strokes to finish in the 31st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.22 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which landed him in the 20th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Kisner shot better than just 23% of the field at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Kisner recorded a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Kisner had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.4).
- Kisner’s two birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the tournament average of 3.3.