Kevin Na will aim for a top finish at the 2023 Masters Tournament Augusta National Golf Club after a 14th-place showing at this event in 2022. Oddsmakers have him at +20000. Before Na tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Kevin Na Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Na to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Na
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||MC||72-76 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 16 – 19||U.S. Open||MC||75-70 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 26 – 29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||67-71-68-69 (-5)||4||$246,540|
|May 19 – 22||PGA Championship||23||68-71-72-71 (+2)||7||$129,768|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Na
- In his past four events, Na has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Na finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Na has finished below par four times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in four of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Na
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Na was in the third percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.75 strokes on the four par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.11 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 28) at The Open Championship, which landed him in the 26th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Na was better than 61% of the competitors at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Na failed to card a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Na recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.2).
- Na’s four birdies or better on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average of 9.1.