Kevin Roy has +10000 odds at the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Valspar Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Roy before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Kevin Roy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Roy to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Roy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 15 – 18||Valspar Championship||MC||72-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||33||71-70-67-73 (-7)||14||$19,841|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||29||72-68-66-71 (-3)||11||$46,006|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-71-69 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Roy
- In his past four appearances, Roy has an average finish of 31st.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Roy finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Roy has finished below par six times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Roy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Roy was in the sixth percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.4 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Valspar Championship, which placed him in the 31st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Roy was better than 87% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Roy failed to record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Roy had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.4).
- Roy recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 3.3 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.