Kevin Roy is in 13th position, with a score of -4, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Kevin Roy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Roy to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +11000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Roy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-69 (E)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||20||69-68-67-68 (-12)||3||$43,206|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Roy
- Roy has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Roy has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last nine rounds, Roy has ended the day under par seven times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Roy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Roy shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 24th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 49th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Roy was better than 35% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Roy shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Roy carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.9.
- Roy had fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 6.1 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.