Kevin Streelman seeks another win in the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course), entering with +15000 odds to take the top spot. He last won the tournament in 2013. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Streelman before he takes to the course in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Kevin Streelman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Streelman to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +15000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Streelman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||50||68-71-72-73 (E)||17||$48,867|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||MC||74-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Streelman
- In his past four events, Streelman has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Streelman has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of even par in his only recent appearance.
- Streelman has finished below par twice and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Streelman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streelman shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 27th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship ranked in the 17th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.11 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Streelman was better than 93% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Streelman did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Streelman had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.7).
- Streelman had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.