Kurt Kitayama has +12500 odds at the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, THE PLAYERS Championship. Before Kitayama tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Kurt Kitayama Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kurt Kitayama to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Kurt Kitayama
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||1||67-68-72-72 (-9)||0||$3,600,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||23||75-67-70-66 (-6)||13||$174,000|
Recent Form Insights: Kurt Kitayama
- Kitayama has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Kitayama finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Kitayama has finished below par five times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kurt Kitayama
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kitayama was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 44th percentile of the field.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship ranked in the eighth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.11 strokes on par 4s).
- Kitayama was better than 55% of the golfers at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Kitayama carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Kitayama carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.7).
- Kitayama had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship.