The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Kyle Stanley is in 105th position with a score of +1.
Kyle Stanley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyle Stanley to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +500000
Bet $20, Payout $100,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kyle Stanley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||MC||70-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyle Stanley
- In his past four tournaments, Stanley finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Stanley has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished +1 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Stanley has finished below par twice and posted one better-than-average rounds over his last seven played.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyle Stanley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stanley was in the 55th percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 52nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4 strokes on par 4s).
- Stanley shot better than only 0% of the golfers at the Barbasol Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.5 strokes.
- Stanley recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Stanley carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Stanley’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the field average (5.2).