Kyle Stanley heads into the 2023 RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club with +80000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below we help you make your best bets on Stanley before he tees off in Toronto, Canada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Kyle Stanley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyle Stanley to win the 2023 RBC Canadian Open +80000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kyle Stanley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 11-14||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71 (E)||—||$-|
|April 27-30||Mexico Open at Vidanta||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$-|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||71||71-72-75-78 (+8)||23||$18,067|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyle Stanley
- Stanley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 71st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Stanley has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of 8 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Stanley has finished below par three times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyle Stanley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stanley was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 44th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Stanley was better than just 6% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Stanley recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Stanley had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Stanley’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average (6.8).