Kyle Stanley missed the cut in his last event at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), the 2022 Valero Texas Open, and he has +75000 odds to win here in the 2023 Valero Texas Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Stanley before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Kyle Stanley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyle Stanley to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +75000
Bet $20, Payout $15,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kyle Stanley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||54||71-71-72-71 (-3)||18||$8,968|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||60||68-73-71-69 (+1)||15||$18,312|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-74 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyle Stanley
- Stanley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 57th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Stanley has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Stanley has ended the day below par six times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyle Stanley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stanley shot below average on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.3 strokes to finish in the 15th percentile of the field.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 52nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Stanley shot better than 42% of the competitors at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Stanley did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Stanley carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.4).
- Stanley recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 3.3 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.