Kyle Westmoreland is in 35th position, with a score of -2, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Kyle Westmoreland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyle Westmoreland to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +40000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kyle Westmoreland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||45||66-70-65-75 (-4)||16||$22,116|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||47||65-75-68-72 (-4)||11||$10,627|
Recent Form Insights: Kyle Westmoreland
- Westmoreland has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 42nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Westmoreland finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -3.
- Westmoreland has headed to the clubhouse better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in four of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyle Westmoreland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Westmoreland was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 37th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 83rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Westmoreland shot better than just 15% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Westmoreland carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Westmoreland had more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Westmoreland’s 11 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.1.