Kyle Westmoreland has +40000 odds to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2022, finishing 54th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Westmoreland before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi.
Kyle Westmoreland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyle Westmoreland to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +40000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Kyle Westmoreland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||45||66-70-65-75 (-4)||16||$22,116|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||47||65-75-68-72 (-4)||11||$10,627|
Recent Form Insights: Kyle Westmoreland
- In his past four tournaments, Westmoreland has an average finish of 46th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Westmoreland has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Westmoreland has finished below par six times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score four times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyle Westmoreland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Westmoreland shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging par to finish in the 68th percentile of the field.
- His 4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship ranked in the 45th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Westmoreland was better than 37% of the field at the Fortinet Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Westmoreland carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Westmoreland recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Westmoreland’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the field average (5.4).