Kyoung-Hoon Lee is in 35th position, with a score of -2, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Kyoung-Hoon Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyoung-Hoon Lee to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +12500
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||72-68 (E)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||74-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 35th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Lee carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -2 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Lee has finished below par three times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last seven played.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 12th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.92-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him well, in the 86th percentile of the field.
- Lee was better than only 5% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Lee did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Lee had more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Lee’s four birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.