Kyoung-Hoon Lee enters play in the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +30000 odds after a 19th-place finish in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) on March 16 – 19 in his most recent outing. Before Lee tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyoung-Hoon Lee to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||19||74-68-75-66 (-1)||9||$89,100|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||53||70-75-74-71 (+2)||11||$46,950|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-77 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Lee finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Lee has finished below par four times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.15 strokes to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 4.06 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- Lee was better than 71% of the competitors at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Lee fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Lee recorded six bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.4).
- Lee’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average (3.3).