Lanto Griffin is in 127th position, with a score of +2, following the first round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Lanto Griffin Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Lanto Griffin to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +200000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Lanto Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||73-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||51||71-66-68-71 (-8)||13||$18,081|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-70 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Lanto Griffin
- In his past four appearances, Griffin has an average finish of 89th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Griffin did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Griffin has finished below par four times and recorded two better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lanto Griffin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging par to finish in the 31st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 12th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.98 strokes on par 4s).
- Griffin was better than just 13% of the field at the 3M Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54.
- Griffin failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Griffin did not card a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- Griffin’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the field average (6.4).