Lee Hodges made the cut in his last event at Country Club of Jackson, the 2022 Sanderson Farms Championship (finishing 30th), and he has +4000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hodges before he tees off in Jackson, Mississippi.
Lee Hodges Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Lee Hodges to win the 2023 Sanderson Farms Championship +4000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Lee Hodges
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||45||74-72-73-68 (+7)||24||$78,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||68-65-72-69 (-6)||9||$116,000|
|July 27-29||3M Open||1||63-64-66-67 (-24)||0||$1,404,000|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||76-77 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Lee Hodges
- Hodges will look to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hodges has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- Hodges has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four events.
- Hodges has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lee Hodges
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hodges finished in the 22nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the BMW Championship, which placed him in the sixth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Hodges shot better than only 24% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Hodges recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the tournament average was 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Hodges carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Hodges’ three birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were less than the tournament average of 8.8.