Louis Oosthuizen missed the cut in his last tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2022 Masters Tournament, and he has +9000 odds to win here in the 2023 Masters Tournament. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Oosthuizen before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Louis Oosthuizen Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Louis Oosthuizen to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +9000
Bet $20, Payout $1,820.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Louis Oosthuizen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 16 – 19||U.S. Open||MC||77-69 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 19 – 22||PGA Championship||60||73-71-73-72 (+9)||14||$26,125|
|April 7 – 10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-0 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Louis Oosthuizen
- In his past four appearances, Oosthuizen finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Oosthuizen did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished 9 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Oosthuizen has finshed below par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Louis Oosthuizen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Oosthuizen shot well on the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 96th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship ranked in the 26th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Oosthuizen was better than only 29% of the competitors at The Open Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62 strokes.
- Oosthuizen recorded a birdie or better on one of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the field averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Oosthuizen did not have a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- Oosthuizen’s five birdies or better on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average of 9.1.