Following the end of the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Lucas Herbert leads the pack with a score of -9.
Lucas Herbert Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Lucas Herbert to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +320
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Lucas Herbert
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||71-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||60||71-67-70-71 (-1)||14||$20,695|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||15||67-64-66-68 (-15)||8||$335,000|
Recent Form Insights: Lucas Herbert
- Herbert has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Herbert has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Herbert has finished below par six times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lucas Herbert
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herbert shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at The Open Championship, which landed him in the 41st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Herbert was better than 75% of the golfers at The Open Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.78.
- Herbert recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Herbert carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Herbert’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average (3.4).